Thinking God's way about the world and the church.
He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
Jesus replied, “They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat.” “We have here only five loaves of bread and two fish,” they answered.“Bring them here to me,” he said. And he directed the people to sit down on the grass. Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people. They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were leftover. The number of those who ate was about five thousand men, besides women and children.
1. What would happen in your community if you believe you really could make a difference?
2. What challenges have you faced when making your ministry missional, especially when you are counter-culture?
3. How have you taken small steps in strategy with the big dreams God has given you?
4. How can you be an instrument of God’s Grace in your community?
5. What is the distance for you to move from concern to compassion?
“Even if you start small and God is in it you can expect to see the Grace of God”