Lifework Glocal Orientation --- 16 September 2021
At Lifework, we follow the leadership model Jesus demonstrated with the marketplace leaders he led.
In this first foundation session, we will introduce you to the Jesus Journey, trusting that this next six months will be an impactful and transformative journey for you.
LW-Glocal-01 Foundation-20210914 Jesus Journey.pdf
During these next six months, we will examine modern-day case studies as we consider the implications of integrating our faith with our work life.
We get the most out of our Lifework Journey when we apply our knowledge in a timely manner. The downloadable circle chart below is designed to facilitate the implementation of ideas during your journey.
Step1: Jot down one idea that stood out for you.
Step2: Decide right now who you will share this with.
Step 3: Consider its application in your home, work, city, and church or nonprofit.
LW-Glocal-01 Foundation-20210914 Circle charts.pdf
Personal Goal setting and Application
1. From the session content what is most critical for you to put into practice in your leadership? How will you apply it to your leadership?
2. Identify and write down 1 or 2 goals and action plans? What will you do, when with whom?
3. Be prepared to demonstrate the application of your answer to question one in a meaningful way.
For the next meeting be prepared to answer:
1. What did you learn from carrying out your leadership goal?
2. What were the results? How did it affect your effectiveness as a leader?
3. What has changed in how you lead. How will you know when you have successfully made that change?